We would like to introduce you to TicketForce’s newest team member, Patti Frain. Welcome to the team, we are excited to have you! If you have any questions you would like to ask Patti, please feel free to leave a comment.
1. Full Name: Patti Frain
2. Title: Bookkeeper (That sounds so boring, but I promise it's far from it!)
3. What brought you to TicketForce: I was sent to TicketForce through Robert Half Finance & Accounting (Recruiter).
4. What attracted you to the ticketing industry: I just got lucky to get the interview. I love live entertainment so it is a good fit for me.
5. Why TicketForce is a great place to work: It is a great place to work because Lynne and Brad are such great people to work for! They really care about their employees and provide a great opportunity to all that work for them.
6. Married/Kids/Pets: I am married to my high school sweetheart, Jeff. We have been married for 23 years but together for almost 30. We have two kids – Erica, 22 and William, 20 – and three grandchildren – Kianna, 3; Myah, 2; and Jasiri, 8 months. We also have three dogs!
7. Favorite hobby: Going to craft/art shows and consignment or antique stores. I also love concerts and live entertainment.
8. Random fact about you: I am a big Diamondbacks fan! Also, I am originally from Michigan.
9. Place you are dying to visit: Kauai and The Big Island of Hawaii
10. Current obsession: Iced coffee and Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks