In just two short weeks, Lynne King Smith and Brad Smith of TicketForce will head to San Francisco for the National Arts Marketing, Development and Ticketing Conference. The theme of this year’s conference is, “Success Factors for Sustainable Growth.”
The three-day conference will include one-on-ones, networking receptions, lunch with the experts, several team-building workshops and much more! To view the full agenda for this year’s Arts Reach, click here.
Lynne King Smith, CEO of TicketForce, will also be presenting at Arts Reach. King Smith will explore how to use new technologies to build patron loyalty programs.
Learning objectives for King Smith’s session are as follows:
- Creating new programs that work
- How to reward the next generations of arts patrons
- Simplifying the membership programs and processes
- How to use technology to maximize benefits
- Texting, mobile and online ideas for engaging patrons
Be sure to follow us on Twitter to stay in the know during the conference.