Are you looking for a way to automate social media posts? If so, you’ve probably looked into the popular social media management tools Hootsuite and TweetDeck. Although we don’t recommend scheduling all social media posts, sometimes it can be helpful to automically share things such as when tickets go on sale.
Platforms such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck are also beneficial for monitoring certain keywords and searches. If you want to interact with your customers the day of a big concert, you can create a stream with your venue’s name and the artist who will be performing there. This is an excellent way to engage with your customers in real time.
If you’re curious as to what differentiates the two platforms, here are a few examples.
Features only Hootsuite offers:
- The ability to include social networks beyond Twitter, such as Facebook, Google+ and Foursquare.
- Analytics that allow you to create custom reports and also Google Analytics integration.
- The option to create teams, which is great for venues and organizations that have several employees monitoring and engaging from the same accounts.
Features only TweetDeck offers:
- Unlike Hootsuite which charges for a pro account, TweetDeck is always free.
- The ability to integrate with Google Chrome Apps.
- A more streamlined process – all social profiles can be viewed on one page.
Which social media management tool are you going to try out? Let us know by leaving a comment below or sending a tweet to @ticketforce.